The Write Life Magazine has continuously been featured in iTunes Newsstand since launch in Women’s Interest.
Our readers are primarily women, but also include some wonderful men, aged 19-55+. They love to write. They fill their colorful worlds with coffee, the pursuit of a healthy mind and body, books, fashion, food, music, art, travel and of course writing about these things. They’re adventurous, energetic and intelligent.
– Pubslush, the sponsor of our August issue
Previous sponsors include: Pubslush, Skillshare, The Alliance of Independent Authors, She Writes Press, Authorlicious WordPress Theme, Ladies Who Critique, best selling independent authors and design shops.
- Full-screen: The entire screen space can be used for your creatives. Say goodbye to banner ads.
- HTML5 compatible: Animations? Videos? Audios? Set your creativity free – we can have them all.
- Interactive: Swipe, tap, zoom – a full suite of interactions available for a fun and engaging experience
- In-app install window (iOS only): Advertising for iOS apps? Readers can install it right away while reading without leaving the magazine, providing a non-intrusive and a quick way for more people to install your apps.
- In-house copywriting and design team: From advertorials to designing a full-page ad, we are here to help you craft a great campaign when you need us.
Authors & Publishers, Clothes, Accessories, Jewelry, Cosmetics, Sportswear, Food & Drink, Media: Music, TV, Film, Health & Beauty, Travel & Leisure, Education: writing MFAs and retreats, and more!
The Write Life Magazine reader community is active, engaging, and loves quality and design (and reading The Write Life Magazine).
Questions? Email us: email@example.com
or fill out this form below: